Juneteenth Festival Round Rock 2022
June 18, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 11:30 pm
The Voice Inc. & City of Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department Corporate Sponsorship Opportunity for the 2022 Round Rock Juneteenth Festival
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022, 4 to 11:30pm
Location: Old Settlers Park (3300 Palm Valley Blvd., Round Rock, TX)
Estimated attendance: 30,000
Social Media reach 2021: 127,162 live coverage reach, 73,709 promo reach
Download the 2022 Sponsorship Deck (PDF)
The Voice Inc. (non-profit organization) and the City of Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department are joining forces again for the annual FREE Round Rock Round Rock Juneteenth Festival at the Lakeview Pavilion and festival area in Old Settlers Park.
The event also includes a BBQ Cookoff, health fair, moonwalks, games, specialty food, retail vendors and more! Your sponsorship support helps offset the cost of producing the event so ALL can continue to enjoy the FREE event!
Business Exposure for corporate sponsor:
- Ability to setup a promotional booth with premium placement to demo & sell YOUR product to an audience of 20,000.
- Corporate logo and :30 second TV spot displayed on jumbotron LED screen and two Mobile Event Unit screens (MEU throughout the event) jumbotron LED Screen (between acts).
- Entry banner with company logo on MEU greeting people as they walk in for the event.
- Corporate logo on banners placed on main stage. Front: 4 feet by 12 feet. Stage sides: 5 feet by 12 feet hand downs (see samples at the end of this packet)
- Logo placed in City E-newsletter to promote event with hotlink to Company website of your choice (4 times, 208,000 reach).
- Logo placed on print fliers distributed throughout Central Texas (10,000 reach).
- Logo placed in Community Impact Newspaper print ad promotion in July 2020 (350,000 reach).
- Logo placed in social media still and video promotion campaign on all PARD and The Voice Inc. channels (80,000 reach).
- Company named mentioned in $2,000 radio buy to promote event with KAZI 88.7 Radio Central Texas (all of Central Texas reach).
- Ability to sell corporate merch at event.
- Logo placed on News Flash city utility bill insert promotion (Delivered to 57,000 homes).
- Logo placed on PARD and The Voice Inc. websites with hotlink as a sponsor (200k reach).
- Public Address mentions as corporate sponsor during the two-day event.
- Full page color ad placed in the Juneteenth commemorative program distributed at the event.
- We are open to any other promotional ideas you might have to promote your company.
(Logos used for conceptual purposes only.)
More information about The Voice Inc.:
A family unit is the most historical fundamental social unit around the world. Home is where lives are shaped and developed. As family life changes, statistics show that family units are also disintegrating. This phenomenon is impacting the society at large. “The Voice”, Incorporated believes strongly in the value of the family connection. Our vision is to see a reconnection of the family through the changed lives of our children.
To impact, empower and enrich the community by providing a variety of social programs that will enhance the quality of life and revive the family connection.
Our Goals and Objectives:
To strengthen the family and the community by providing a variety of resources that will equip children and families with the tools they need to be successful in different aspects of their lives. This will empower them to make a positive change in their immediate families and respective neighborhoods/community.
More information about Round Rock Parks and Recreation:
The Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department is a national leader in providing positive and memorable experiences to the residents of Round Rock and is nationally accredited by the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA). Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department was awarded the National Gold Medal Award for Excellence in Park and Recreation. The NRPA Gold Medal Award is the highest national honor in the park and recreation industry. Parks
The History of Juneteenth
Juneteenth is now a National Holiday and is the oldest known celebration commemorating the emancipation of slavery in the state of Texas. Historically, the celebration falls on June 19th and commemorates the day in 1865 that Texans were told by Union troops that the Civil War had ended and that all slaves were now freed. Though the Emancipation Proclamation became official on January 1, 1863, there was little impact on the lives of Texans until 1865.
Today, Juneteenth celebrates African American freedom while encouraging self-development and respect for all cultures.