The Round Rock Public Library Book Group meets from 6 to 7:30 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month. The group meets in Meeting Room B.
Join us in August as we discuss Good as Gone by Amy Gentry.
Upcoming books of discussion
- September—Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan
- October—Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
- November—The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- December—NO Book; End of the Year celebration/recap
- January—The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick
For more information
Contact Julie Chapa, 512-218-7014.