All are invited to participate, Have confidential files and hard drives securely shredded and recycled during the semi-annual Shred for a Paws Cause, Saturday, September 14, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. (weather permitting).
The event is FREE with a pet item (see Needs List ) or cash donation. All donations will benefit the Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter.
Sample pieces for destruction:
- Financial Records
- Floppy Discs
- Hard Drives
- Legal Documents
- Tax Returns
- Other Confidential Files
- Amazon wish list (bring printed receipt for proof of donation)
- Dog Toys (kong, rope, rubber chew toys, etc.)
- Cat Toys (wand, mice, etc.)
- Cat Litter
- Kitten Bottles
- Pill Pockets
- Cat Carriers
- Hypo-Allergenic Dog Shampoo
- See Animal Shelters Complete List
Please limit to 5 standard file boxes and 10 pieces of media per person.
For more information visit Shred for a Paws Cause.