Summer is here! And July is designated as Smart Irrigation Month, since it’s one of the highest water using months of the year.
City of Round Rock Water Conservation and Stormwater staff want to help you keep water use (and your bills) low this summer. Come out and visit with us on June 24th and July 1st to learn smart ways to help save water this summer—and year-round.
- Provide lawn watering recommendations;
- Schedule free irrigation evaluations (if qualified);
- Give out tools to help find and fix leaks at your house, such as toilet leak tablets, plumbers tape, and faucet aerators;
- Have examples of smart irrigation technologies;
- Answer your water use questions;
- And more!
Freeman Park on Wednesday, June 24th from 9 – 11am
Round Rock West Park on Wednesday, July 1st from 9 – 11am