- This event has passed.
Spring Clean-Up (Tuesday Customers)
April 8 All day
Do away with old furniture or other bulk items without the hassle and expense of hauling it off. It’s easy and it’s free. Simply place acceptable bulk items neatly at the curb, by 7 a.m. on your scheduled Spring Clean-Up Collection Day.
|REGULAR COLLECTION DAY||SPRING CLEAN-UP DAY|
|Tuesday||Saturday, April 8|
|Thursday||Saturday, April 15|
|Friday||Saturday, April 22|
|Monday or Wednesday||Saturday, April 29|
Bulk items ACCEPTED curbside:
- Non-Freon Appliances (accepted daily at Recycling Center)
- Scrap metal
- Lumber (4ft length or smaller and all nails, staples, brads, etc. removed)
Bulk items NOT ACCEPTED curbside:
- Freon Appliances (recycling options)
- Automotive products (accepted at Recycling Center)
- Brush/tree limbs (see Brush Recycling)
- Chemicals (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- Demolition/construction debris
- Paint (accepted at HHW Collection Events)
- TV’s (recycling options)
Due to the large amounts of material expected, some items may not be picked up on the scheduled collection day. If this happens, please contact Central Texas Refuse at 512-255-4980.
- Non-Freon appliances such as washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers and hot water heaters can be placed curbside during Spring Clean-Up, however they are not recycled. These can be recycled at the City’s Recycling Center during normal business hours.
- Freon appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioner units or other appliances that at one time contained Freon, are not accepted curbside. The following companies offer Freon appliance recycling services:
– Round Rock Appliance Recycling: 512-903-6195
– Appliance Collector: 512-650-0528