Research confirms that mentoring a young person results in them having lasting positive personal and academic development. One in three young people will grow up without a mentor.
Learn about becoming a S.T.A.R.S. (Supporting, Teaching, And Reaching Students) Mentor at Round Rock ISD at this information session, Wednesday, Jan. 30, at 7 p.m., Round Rock Public Library, Meeting Room B.
What does it consist of?
- Only 30 minutes a week during the school year
- Free training and certification
- Coach, share and encourage a child
- Mentee is matched to your strengths
- Unlock your own potential
For more information
Contact Dawn Steele, STARS Mentor Coordinator, 512-464-5108.