- This event has passed.
Zentangles for Teens (ages 12-18) – session 2
March 16, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Teens are invited to sign up for a 4 day series over Spring Break to learn how to draw Zentangles.
- What is a Zentangle drawing? It is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create amazing images by drawing structured patterns.
- What will teens be doing? You will be working with artist Elizabeth (Liz) Gross to learn methods to create Zentangles drawings. Each session will explore new patterns and challenge you to relax and take time for self-care!
- What supplies will teens need? Pencil, a black marker if you have one, and plain paper.
- Do you need to be good at art? NO! This is beginner friendly, and does not require specific art skills.
- Will the class be fun? – 100% YES!
Join us for:
- Session 1, Monday March 15, 3-4:00 PM
- Session 2, Tuesday March 16, 3-4:00 PM
- Session 3, Wednesday March 17, 3-4:00 PM
- Session 4, Thursday March 18, 3-4:00 PM
When you register, you are registered for all 4 sessions.
Space is limited to 25 teens, and registration opens February 22. If you cannot attend, please cancel your reservation via Eventbrite or call 512-218-3275. Instructions for using Microsoft Teams will be emailed to those who register.
For more information contact Jane Dance, 512-218-7012.