The Round Rock Public Library Tween Book Club meets the second Thursday of every month. Join us in Meeting Room B at 4:30 pm. Snacks and book themed activities will be provided.
2016-2017 Tween Book Club Selections (selected by tweens at the August 2016 book club)
- September 2016: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- October 2016: Nightmares! by Jason Segel
- November 2016: Ghosts (graphic novel) by Raina Telgemeier
- December 2016: Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- January 2017: Framed! by James Ponti
- February 2017: The Zodiac Legacy (graphic novel) by Stan Lee
- March 2017: The Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
- April 2017: Wrinkle in Time (graphic novel) by Hope Larson
- May 2017: The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin
A limited quantity of books are available for attendees. For more information or to request a copy of this month’s book:
Please contact Amy German, 512.218.7034.
Please Note: While book club selections are chosen specifically for tweens ages 9-12, parents may still wish to review the content for appropriateness for his/her child.