- This event has passed.
Virtual Tween Book Club (ages 8-12)(preregistration)
The Round Rock Library Public Library will host a tween book club in September. Tweens are invited to meet and discuss the novel “Trumpet of the Swan” by E.B. White.
Book club selections are chosen by attending tweens. Participants will be voting on November’s Tween Book Club during September’s meeting.
- September Book Club: Trumpet of the Swan
- October Book Club: All’s Fair in Middle School
- November Book Club: To be chosen in September
- December Book Club: To be chosen in October
There will be two Tween Book Club events in September. One will take place in person and the other event will take place virtually. Participants at both meetings will be discussing the same book. Please register for only one event.
- Tween Book Club: in-person meeting; Thursday, September 9, 2021; 4:30 pm – 5:15 pm; Prete Plaza (weather permitting): Tween Book Club (ages 8-12) Registration, Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 4:30 PM | Eventbrite
- Tween Book Club: virtual meeting; Thursday, September 16, 2021; 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Virtual Tween Book Club (ages 8-12) Registration, Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 4:30 PM | Eventbrite
Registration is required and starts Thursday, August 26, 2021, at 9 am. A limited supply of books is available for registered attendees. The book is also available for check-out with your library card. If registration is full and you are interested in joining the event, please contact Jane Dance firstname.lastname@example.org. While book club selections are chosen specifically for tweens, parents may still wish to review the content for appropriateness for his/her child. For more information, please contact the children’s reference desk at 512.218.3275.
September 16 @ 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm