The Round Rock Public Library will host a Tween Book Club meeting on the second Thursday of every month from 4:30 – 5:15 pm. Join us in Meeting Room B for a book discussion, snacks and book themed games/crafts.
Fall Book Club Schedule:
- October 11, 2018: The Bone Snatcher by Charlotte Salter
- November 8, 2018: Be Prepared by Vera Brosgal
- December 13, 2018: Cryptid Hunters by Roland Smith
- January 10, 2019: The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
- February 14, 2019: Spirit Hunters by Ellen Oh
For more information or to request a copy of this month’s book:
Please contact Amy German, 512.218.7034.
The Round Rock Public Library Tween Book Club meets the second Thursday of every month. While book club selections are chosen specifically for, and by, tweens ages 9-12, parents may still wish to review the content for appropriateness for his/her child.