- This event has passed.
Library Top Chef Contest (ages 6 -18)
June 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am - June 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
The Round Rock Public Library is accepting entries to the Virtual Library Top Chef Contest. Young chefs, ages 6-18, may submit an original book themed recipe. The contest will be open from Monday, June 1, 2020 – Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
- Chefs, ages 6-18, may enter one original recipe.
- The recipe must be related to, or based on, a book’s characters, title, or plot.
- The recipe must be submitted with a picture of the completed dish.
- Previously published recipes will not be accepted.
- Entries must be received before Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
How to enter the contest:
- Read the contest guidelines.
- Create and name your recipe. Take a picture of the finished dish.
- Save your recipe in a Word or Google document. In the e-mail message please include: chef’s name, parent or guardian’s name, chef’s age, the title of the book the recipe is based on, a picture of the completed recipe and an e-mail address and/or phone number. Attach the file and email it to: Amy German at email@example.com.
Prizes will be awarded to the top recipe in each age group. Recipes will be judged by the library’s Teen Advisory Board.
- ages 6-8: Top recipe maker will receive a $20 Gift Card to HEB
- ages 9-12: Top recipe maker will receive a $20 Gift Card to HEB
- ages 13-18: Top recipe maker will receive a $20 Gift Card to HEB
Please contact Amy German at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-218-7034