Do you have what it takes to earn the title of Library Top Chef? Show off your culinary skills at the Round Rock Public Library’s Virtual Top Chef Competition!
Young chefs will create, and cook, a fairytale-themed recipe at home using the secret ingredient. Participants will then meet online to showcase their culinary creations to our panel of judges from the Teen Advisory Board.
- Chefs may enter one original recipe. Previously published recipes will not be accepted.
- The recipe must be related to, or based on, a fairy tale.
- The recipe must include the secret ingredient.
- Recipes will be judged by the library’s Teen Advisory Board during a virtual meeting.
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion and a Book Buck to spend in our summer reading Book Buck Store.
- The Top Chef, voted on by the Teen Advisory Board, will receive a $10 gift card to Half Price Books, a Book Buck, and a winner’s certificate.
There will be three virtual top chef competitions. Please sign up for one virtual event.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021; 4pm-5pm; ages 7-9; Register on Eventbrite starting May 26, 2021 at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021; 4pm-5pm; ages 10-12; Register on Eventbrite starting June 2, 2021 at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021; 4pm-5pm; ages 13-18; Register on Eventbrite starting June 9, 2021 at 9:00 am
Please contact the Library Children’s Desk at 512-218-3275.