- This event has passed.
Zentangles Tails for Teens (ages 12-18) session 1 (preregistration)
July 14, 2021 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Teens are invited to sign up for a 2 day virtual series over to learn how to draw Zentangles., with a tails theme.
- What is a Zentangle drawing? It is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create amazing images by drawing structured patterns.
- What will teens be doing? You will be working with artist Elizabeth (Liz) Gross to learn methods to create Zentangles drawings.
- What supplies will teens need? Pencil, black pen, a black marker if you have one, and plain paper.
- Do you need to be good at art? NO! This is beginner friendly, and does not require specific art skills.
- Will the class be fun? – 100% YES!
Join us for:
- Session 1, Wednesday July 14, 4-5:00 PM
- Session 2, Friday July 16, 4-5:00 PM
When you register, you are registered for both sessions.
Space is limited to 25 teens, and registration opens June 30.. If you cannot attend, please cancel your reservation via Eventbrite or call 512-218-3275. Instructions for using Microsoft Teams will be emailed to those who register.
For more information contact Jane Dance, 512-218-7012.