Can I call the Municipal Court and find out how many warrants I have outstanding against me in the State of Texas?

  • January 8, 2015

The Municipal Court can only talk to you about the cases filed against you in Round Rock Municipal Court. To find out about other charges, you must contact the court of jurisdiction in each specific case. Many times contacting the Department of Public Safety for the names and phone numbers of the area Justice of the Peace may be helpful if a State Police officer issued you the citation.