Do I need to be a Round Rock resident to use City services?

  • January 8, 2015

Many properties with Round Rock postal addresses are actually outside the city limits. Residents of these areas may not be eligible for some city services (brush recycling and mulch), or may be required to pay an additional fee (library and recreation facilities), because they are not paying property taxes to the city for these services.

If you are not sure whether you live inside or outside the city limits, look up your address on Round Rock City View, check your property tax bill to see if you are paying city property taxes, or call the Planning Department (512-218-5428).