If a property is wasting water or watering on a day other than their designated water day, who do I report that to?

  • January 8, 2015

Report water violations to Jessica Woods, the Water Conservation Coordinator via email or by calling 512-671-2872.  Be sure to include the property name, address, and a description of the violation (i.e. watering Monday at 2 pm or excessive water running down the street).  All complaints are kept confidential.