Is there an option for smaller trash and recycling containers?

  • January 8, 2015

All residents are encouraged to use the standardized 96-gallon carts.

If an elderly or disabled customer cannot safely move their cart to the curb, Round Rock Refuse will assist by collecting the garbage and recycling carts at a location that’s more convenient to the customer – for example, the front or side of the house, or backyard.  If the elderly or disabled customer would prefer a smaller container, they may request a 30-gallon trash container and/or an 18-gallon recycling bin.

If you would like to make this request please contact Round Rock Refuse at 512-255-4980.

The City of Round Rock will also determine on a case-by-case basis if it is necessary to provide a smaller container to the customer.