My home is in a historic overlay district. Are there any Federal, State or Local loans or grants available?

  • January 8, 2015

Financial assistance for historic renovation comes in the form of the 75 percent property tax abatement from the City of Round Rock. Your Planning and Community Development Department will keep you keep you posted.