My home is in a historic overlay district. What can’t I do to my house? What will I have to do?

  • January 8, 2015

Historic Preservation Commission approval is not required for normal repair, replacement, or repainting the exterior the same color. Exterior changes including demolition, changes in color, or remodeling of any building or structures must obtain approval from HPC, which meets once a month.