My home is in a historic overlay district. What if I want to demolish my house?

  • January 8, 2015

All property owners in the City desiring to demolish an entire, or part, of a structure must obtain a permit from the Building Inspector for this intention. Historic properties must first obtain approval from HPC, who may delay demolition up to 120 days while further review and options are evaluated.