What do I do if I need an interpreter when I appear before the Judge in Municipal Court?

  • January 8, 2015

If you need an interpreter for a formal proceeding, you must notify the court at least one week in advance. The Municipal Court does employ Spanish speaking staff who are certified interpreters during the regular business hours and may be contacted by phone or in the office.