When do I need a Temporary Use Permit or Special Event Permit?

  • January 8, 2015

A Temporary Use Permit is required to allow a long-term temporary use, such as temporary buildings or storage during construction or remodeling, or a seasonal use such as a Christmas tree lot.  For short-term events such as carnivals or block parties, or anything that involves a street closure, please use a Special Event Permit.