Where can I drop off paint and household chemicals?

  • January 8, 2015

Residents can dispose of their Household Hazardous Waste (HHW), such as paint and other household chemicals, free of charge, during any of the monthly HHW collection events, the Spring Saturday Collection, as well as during the Fall Saturday Collection.  These events are held at the City’s Recycling Center located at 310 Deepwood Drive. Please visit the program’s web page for the scheduled times or call the office at 512-218-5559.

Residential quantities of up to 25 gallons of materials cumulative per visit will be accepted.  Contractor or business waste will not be accepted.

Please bring driver’s license and a recent City of Round Rock water bill or voucher.  Vouchers can be obtained by residents located in the Fern Bluff or Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District (MUD).  Click Fern Bluff MUD or Brushy Creek MUD for information on how to obtain a voucher.