Who do I call about dead animals on the side of the road?

  • January 8, 2015

Contact Animal Control for dead animals on city streets by calling 218-5500.

For dead animals on Williamson County roads and bridges, call 943-3330. For the highways and frontage roads, call 974-0883 for dead deer. For other animals, call 930-6016.