Who do I call about road repair, maintenance, litter or dead animals?

  • January 8, 2015

For city roads, use the Online Request Services to request road repairs or maintenance. 

For city roadways call Animal Control at 512-218-5500.

For Williamson County roads call 512-943-3330.

For dead deer on IH 35 and the frontage road call 512-331-5361.

For other dead animals on IH 35 and the frontage road call 512-930-6016.