Geospatial Services (GIS)
Geospatial Services is a division of the City’s Information Technology Department. The Geospatial Services Division provides the means by which City departments can create, store, display, and analyze data (parcels, zoning, streets, utilities, etc.) for critical decision-making. GIS is the primary tool for leveraging this data, and it is available to the public through our GeoHub and to City employees through ArcGIS Online.
- The City’s Surveillance dashboard monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic can be viewed here.
- City of Georgetown Maps & GIS
- City of Cedar Park Maps & GIS
- City of Leander GIS
- City of Pflugerville GIS Services
- City of Austin GIS & Maps
- Williamson County GIS & Addressing
- Williamson County GIS Council
- Williamson County Appraisal District (WCAD)
- Capital Area Council of Governments (CAPCOG) Data, Maps, and Reports