Job Interest Alerts — Receive email alerts if you are interested in a position that is not currently available and wish to be notified when it opens.
Logon Here — If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password. You must also have a current, valid email address in order to apply.
After your account has been established, you can build an application by clicking on the “Build Job Application” link. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
Please see the application process for more details.
All applicants who are offered a conditional job offer must pass a drug-screening test . Additionally, applicants 18 years or over must pass a criminal history background check.
Here are our Organizational Values.
The City of Round Rock is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of age, race, religion, sex, color, national origin, or disability.
* Please enable third-party cookies in your web browser to view our job opportunities or view them on NEOGOV.
Please consider the following when applying for a position with the City of Round Rock:
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
- Applications are accepted for currently posted positions only.
- Each applicant must have his/her own account. You cannot share accounts.
- If you already have an account, login using your username and password. You will not be able to create another account using the same e-mail address.
- A separate application is required for each position for which you are applying.
- Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- It is important that your application or resume show all the relevant education and experience you possess, including Month and Year start and end dates (example: May 1999 – June 2005). If you held several positions while employed with one organization, please add a new work experience for each position
- Although many applicants may meet the minimum qualifications, applicants whose experience and education are a closer match to the job requirements, and who have listed preferred or desired experience will be considered first.
- The hiring department will review all qualified applications, and schedule interviews.
Only candidates who have been interviewed for a position will be notified of the final results.
- Candidates experiencing problems with logging in or password retrieval need to contact NEOGOV at 1-888-NEOGOV1.
Due to the volume of applications received, not all applicants are granted an opportunity to interview. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted typically within 30 days after the advertised closing date.