All of the information you need to know when moving to Round Rock is included in the New Resident Guide. The City provides residential water, wastewater (sewer), stormwater drainage, garbage and recycling collection services. You can apply for these services at RRTXWater.com. The gas and electric providers are listed below.
|Water, Wastewater, Garbage and Recycling||City of Round Rock||512-218-5460|
|Oncor* Power to Choose||1-866-797-4839|
* Oncor delivers the electricity. Residents choose which provider the services are billed through.
- Online Payment – You can make a one-time payment or set up auto-pay at RRTXWater.com.
- Phone – Call the toll-free number at 1-855-894-2392.
- Online Banking
- 24 Hour Deposit Boxes – A deposit box is located at the corner of Bagdad Avenue and Sheppard Street at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street, in addition to a freestanding deposit box on the east side of of the building. Check or money orders only.
- Lobby or Walk-in – Located at City Hall, 221 E. Main Street, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Cash payments are accepted.
- Regular Mail – Mail to Utility Billing, 221 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas, 78664
Your Utility Bill
Want to know what you’re paying for?
Watch this quick video about the water service a typical residential water bill covers, and the costs of delivering a consistent, reliable flow of safe and affordable drinking water to your faucet.