- This event has passed.
Go N Grow: Landscaping in Box Sale
January 24 @ 12:00 am – March 13 @ 11:59 pm
Order Online January 24 – March 13, 2023, or until supplies last
Boxes are $80 each.
Each box contains 24 plants.
You may order more than one.
Want that beautifully landscaped yard that thrives season after season, but not sure where to start? You are not alone! And that’s why we’re making it easy with the Texas Tough Native Landscape Box!
Want to start a garden, but unsure which plants to choose? The Home Harvest Edible Garden Box takes the guesswork out of planting your garden!
What’s in the boxes?
The Texas Tough Landscape Box includes 24 starter plants of 11 different varieties.
The Home Harvest Edible Garden Box includes 24 edible starter plants of 11 different varieties; highly ornamental herbs and flowers.
3 professionally-designed landscape plans to help with creating an appealing design when planting.
Prepare, plant and maintain your new landscape for years to come using the accompanying guide.
Each Box Comes With:
- 24 starter plants in 3-inch pots
- Locally grown, all native and pollinator supporting plants
- Mature height: 1 ft. to 6 ft.
- Each boxed garden is 2 ft. x 1 ft. in size; they will easily fit in your vehicle
- 3 plant-by-number planting options (5′ x 25′ rectangle; 16’ x 16′ triangle; and 14′ circle)
- Covers: up to 125 sq. ft.
- Duration: Colorful blooms from Spring to Fall
- Cost is $80 per box
How to get your Texas Tough Landscape Box OR Home Harvest Edible Garden Box:
- Preorder online by March 13, 2023 (or while supplies last)
- Pick up date/time: Saturday, April 1, 2023 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Pick up location: The City Utilities & Transportation – Bob Bennett Building, 3400 Sunrise Rd, Round Rock (expect an email from Rooted In with the pick up details)
Do you know what all plants love? Rainwater! Give your new plants the best and start collecting rainwater with a new rain barrel for nearly half price during our Rain Barrel Sale, now through March 25, 2023!