- This event has passed.
Go n Grow: Texas Tough Landscaping in a Box Sale
February 1 – April 5
Want that beautifully landscaped yard that thrives season after season, but not sure where to start? You are not alone! And that’s why we’re making it easy with our
Texas Tough Landscaping in a Box!
TEXAS TOUGH LANDSCAPE BOX IS SOLD OUT
The Home Harvest Edible Garden Box is available for purchase and pick up on April 9th as a substitute.
24 edible AND highly ornamental herbs and flowers
3 professionally designed landscape plans
Prepare, plant, and maintain your new landscape for years to come
- 24 starter plants, 13 different varieties in 3-inch pots – See What’s in the Box!
- Locally grown, all native and pollinator supporting plants
- Mature height: 1 ft. to 6 ft.
- Each boxed garden is 2 ft. x 1 ft. in size, they will easily fit in your vehicle
- 3 plant-by-number layout options (5′ x 25′ rectangle; 16’ x 16′ triangle; and 14′ circle)
- Covers: up to 125 sq. ft.
- Duration: Colorful blooms from Spring to Fall
- Total Cost $80
How to get your
Texas Tough Landscape SOLD OUT Home Harvest Edible Garden Box being offered in place of the Texas Tough Box.
- Preorder online by April 5, 2022 (or until supplies last)
- Pick Up Date/Time: Saturday, April 9, 2022, from 8am – noon
- Pick Up Location: the City Utilities & Transportation – Bob Bennett Building, 3400 Sunrise Rd, Round Rock. (Expect an email from Rooted In with the pick up details.)
Do you know what all plants love? Rainwater!! Give your new plants the best and start collecting rainwater with a new rain barrel for nearly half price during our Rain Barrel Sale, now through March 27, 2022! Pick up both your Rain Barrel and Texas Tough Landscaping in a Box on Saturday, April 9, 2022.
Order at the link here or at https://rootedin.com/product/home-harvest-edible-garden
We want to help you reduce outdoor water use and keep your yard beautiful at the same time. Reducing turf areas is one way to do that.