Go n Grow Plant Sale: Gardening Made Simple
February 1 – April 1
Last Day to Order is April 1, 2022.
Having trouble finding plants that look great and thrive season after season? Looking to bring more pollinators to your yard? Do you love gardening but aren’t quite sure which plants to choose for your landscape to blossom? Take the guesswork out of finding the right plant for the right spot with a custom-designed, water-saving Go n Grow Garden! Our Go n Grow Garden Box Sale is now through April 1, 2022, or until supplies last.
Select from three professionally designed PLANT-BY-NUMBER garden layouts. Each boxed garden comes with a free comprehensive planting and maintenance guide, including everything you will need to know to prepare for, plant, and manage your new garden for years to come. Each plant is tagged and numbered to correspond with our partner’s, Rooted In, professional designs to make planting as easy as possible for your DIY installation.
The Product Details
- Each boxed garden is 2 ft. x 1 ft. in size, they will easily fit in your vehicle
- 24 starter plants, 11 different varieties in 3-inch pots
- Each box of plants is $75
- 3 plant-by-number layout options (5′ x 25′ rectangle; 16’ x 16′ triangle; and 14′ circle)
- Covers: up to 125 sq. ft.
- Duration: Colorful blooms from Spring to Fall
How to get your Go n Grow
1. Order your Go n Grow Garden box online for $75 by April 1, 2022 (or until supplies last)
2. Pick up your plants Saturday, April 9, 2022, at The City’s Utilities & Transportation – Bob Bennett Building, 3400 Sunrise Rd, Round Rock.
Do you know what all plants love? Rainwater!! Give your new plants the best and start collecting rainwater with a new rain barrel for nearly half price during our Rain Barrel Presale, now through March 27, 2022! Pick up both your rain barrel and Go n Grow Garden on Saturday, April 9, 2022.
We want to help you reduce outdoor water use and keep your yard beautiful at the same time. Reducing turf areas is one way to do that.