Summer is here! July is designated as Smart Irrigation Month, since it’s one of the highest water using months of the year.
Find out irrigation tips at www.irrigation.org/swat or come chat with City water staff in person.
City of Round Rock Water Conservation, Backflow, and Storm Water staff want to help you keep water use (and your bills) low this summer. Come out and visit with us on each Wednesday for the next month to learn smart ways to help save water this summer—and year-round.
- Provide lawn watering recommendations;
- Schedule free irrigation evaluations (if qualified);
- Give out tools to help find and fix leaks at your house, such as toilet leak tablets, plumbers tape, and faucet aerators;
- Have examples of smart irrigation technologies;
- Water tools like rain gauges and hose timers;
- Answer your water use questions;
- And more!
Visit with us at the following locations:
- Freeman Park, Wednesday, June 24th from 9 – 11am
- Round Rock West Park, Wednesday, July 1st from 9 – 11am
- Prete Plaza, Wednesday, July 8th from 2-4pm
- Meadow Lake Park, Wednesday, July 15th from 9-11am
- Chandler Creek Park, Wednesday, July 22nd from 9-11am