One Day Admission
OPEN to CLOSE
· Child (2 years & under) $6
· Youth (3-17 years) $12
· Adult (18-49 years) $14
· Senior (50 years & over) $12
5PM to CLOSE
· Child (2 years & under) $3
· Youth (3-17 years) $6
· Adult (18-49 years) $7
· Senior (50 years & over) $6
Tickets available onsite only
· Youth $65
· Adult $75
· Senior $65
· Family of 4* (up to 2 Adults) $235
· Family of 5* (up to 2 Adults) $250
· Family of 6* (up to 2 Adults) $265
*Up to 2 adults and dependent minor children of the same immediate family.
An online ticket does not guarantee immediate entry into the Water Park in the event that capacity is at the maximum at the time of your arrival. Entrances will be administered on a first come first served basis in the event of the facility hitting a full capacity. All online daily tickets expire on Labor Day each year.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCHANGES. NO REFUNDS. NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Seniors, 50 years and older, are asked to identify themselves at the admission window to obtain the senior rate.
- Twilight Admission takes place after 5 PM where all guests enjoy half price fees for admittance to the park. No Refunds for Twilight Admission.
- We accept Cash, Mastercard and Visa. We do not accept Checks, American Express, or Discover Card.
- We do not offer refunds for admission. We do offer rain passes to use on another visit.
- Admission must be purchased at the door the day of entry or online before your visit.
- To continue to keep our user costs low, we do not offer any sort of discounted tickets.
- Season passes can be purchased online or in person at Rock’N River Water Park during park operating hours, at the Parks and Recreation Main Office (512-218-5540, 301 W. Bagdad Suite 250). Season passes are good at Rock’N River only. They are not accepted at any other City of Round Rock Pools.
- All guests entering Rock’N River must pay the admission fee.
- A wristband can be issued to allow re-entry into the park gates.