In accordance with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the City of Round Rock will not:
- discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities
- exclude qualified individuals with disabilities from participation in or be denied the benefits of any services, programs or activities of the City
- deny qualified individuals with disabilities the opportunity to participate in or benefit from the aid, benefit or service
- deny qualified individuals with disabilities the opportunity to participate as a member of planning or advisory boards
- otherwise limit qualified individuals with disabilities the enjoyment of any right, privilege, advantage or opportunity enjoyed by others receiving the aid, benefit or service
The City of Round Rock is required to perform a self-evaluation of all current city services, programs and facilities for compliance with the requirements in Title II of the ADA. The purpose of the evaluation is to identify and correct any deficiencies that are not consistent with the requirements of Title II of the ADA. The City is currently in the process of completing the self-evaluation and creating a plan to address any deficiencies. Comments on this evaluation may be submitted to the ADA Transition Plan Coordinator.
In order for the City of Round Rock to better assist individuals with disabilities, who require special services, to participate in any City services, programs or activities, please contact the ADA Transition Plan Coordinator at least 48 hours in advance to request reasonable accommodations.
To file a complaint regarding a non-compliant city service, program or activity, please complete the ADA Grievance Form (English) | ADA Grievance Form (Spanish) and file it with the City of Round Rock’s ADA Transition Plan Coordinator.
ADA Transition Plan Coordinator, Michael Bennett | Email: email@example.com | Phone: 512-218-6643 | Address: 231 E. Main Street, Round Rock, Texas 78664
For more information on the Americans with Disabilities Act please visit http://www.ada.gov.