The Round Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau was honored as the 2014 winner of the Marketing Campaign of the Year Award for organizations with a budget over $200,000 by the National Association of Sports Commissions (NASC).
The NASC Member Awards signify outstanding work in the areas of sports events, marketing and promotion. All entries were reviewed by a panel of peers in the association and judged based on the criteria listed for each category. Winners were then announced at the NASC Symposium in Oklahoma City.
Other award winners include:
- Inaugural Sports Event Professional of the Year award, Ron Radigonda, recently retired as head of the Amateur Softball Association/USA Softball
- Locally Created Event of the Year, under $200,000 budget, Hampton Roads Sports Commission
- Locally Created Event of the Year, $200,000 budget and above, Kansas City Sports Commission
- Sports Commission of the Year, under $200,000 budget, Erie Sports Commission
- Sports Commission of the Year, $200,000 budget and above, Harris County-Houston Sports Authority
About the National Association of Sports Commissions
As the only trade association for the sports tourism industry, the Na
tional Association of Sports Commissions (NASC) is the most trusted resource for sports commissions, convention and visitors bureaus (CVBs), and sports event owners. The NASC is committed to the success of nearly 650 member organizations and 1,600 sports event professionals. The NASC mission is to deliver quality education, ample networking opportunities and exceptional event management and marketing know-how to our members – sports destinations, sports event owners, and suppliers to the industry – and to protect the integrity of the sports tourism industry.