Let us be your front porch. Prevent the possibility of package theft and ensure secure delivery of your packages by shipping them to the Round Rock Police Department. You can then pick them up from the PD and have one less thing to worry about.
Ship packages to:
Round Rock Police Department
2701 North Mays Street
Round Rock, TX 78665
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Nov. 13 – Dec. 20)
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Sunday: No pick-up
Items needed to pick-up your package:
1. Government-issued identification card
2. Order/shipment proof of receipt
3. Parents who will be picking up packages addressed to their child(ren), must provide proof of guardianship and/or the child’s identification.
We will be accepting packages from Nov. 13 through Dec. 20. Packages must be picked up within three days of arrival at the Police Department. The last day to pick up your package will be on Dec. 20. Package pick-up will not be available during the Thanksgiving holiday (Nov. 24 – 27).
- Must be a resident of Round Rock to participate.
- Packages must be under 50 lbs.
- The name of the person picking up the package must match the name on the mailing label.
There is no charge for this service. RRPD staff will be accepting optional donations to the Round Rock Police Foundation.
For gifts purchased on Craiglist or other exchange websites, please take advantage of the Safety Exchange Zones in our lobby and public parking lot. This service is available year-round.
For residents with home surveillance cameras, consider signing up for our Community Camera Program. This voluntary program helps us create a map of cameras and allows us to quickly request footage should a crime be committed in your neighborhood.