Applications are currently being accepted for 2018 appointments to City of Round Rock Boards and Commissions.
Local boards and commissions enable citizens to participate in Round Rock City government by bringing diverse viewpoints to decision-making and advisory processes. Members are appointed by City Council each year in August and as needed when vacancies occur. Terms last two years and are staggered on each board or commission.
All boards and commissions are currently accepting applications:
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Transportation and Economic Development Corporation (Type B) Board of Directors
- Building Standards Commission/Fire Code Board of Appeals
- Ethics Review Commission
- Charter Review Commission
All applicants must meet residency requirements (meaning they live and have lived inside the city limits for last 12 consecutive months) and be registered voters in the City of Round Rock. Interested parties may contact the City Clerk at email@example.com or by phone at 512-218-5404.
Appointments are expected to be made at a regular City Council meeting in August 2018.