How to get help from FEMA if your property was damaged by flooding

First step is to file damage claim with your insurance company

Williamson County has been included in the Presidential Declaration for disaster assistance for the Memorial Day flood.

Here is what you should do to get assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA):

  1. File damage claim information with your insurance (homeowner and/or flood) company.
  2. Register and apply for assistance by calling FEMA at 1-800-621-3362 or 1-800-462-7585 (hearing impaired) or visiting Call center hours are 6 a.m. to 9 p.m CST

When you call or register online, FEMA will require the following items:

  1. Contact information (name, address, phone and social security number)
  2. Insurance information
  3. Damage information (date of damage, description)
  4. Gross income
Share thisShare on Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter