Free live music performances will take place from 7 to 9 p.m. every Wednesday in May and June at Prete Main Street Plaza, 221 East Main Street.
Music on Main is an annual tradition where families and friends gather Downtown to hear great music and relax under the Texas sky. The 8 bands featured this year range from professional local groups to upcoming regional entertainers. In addition to live music, the Music on Main series will offer food and other family-friendly entertainment vendors. Parking is free and residents are encouraged to bring a blanket or chairs to enjoy the show.
Lineup of bands
- Wednesday, May 4 – Two Tons of Steel
- Wednesday, May 11 – Zach Person
- Wednesday, May 18 – Donovan Keith
- Wednesday, May 25 – Zach Wilkerson
- Wednesday, June 1 – Broken Arrow Band
- Wednesday, June 8 – Jeff Plankenhorn
- Wednesday, June 15 – The Capitol
- Wednesday, June 22 – Drew Smith’s Lonely Choir
- Wednesday, June 29 – Emily Wolfe