The entire family will feel right at home at this 13-part concert series. Kick off your shoes and be entertained by a variety of talented musicians. Pack a picnic or visit a downtown restaurant — all provide carry out – or hit up the Svante’s Stuffed Burger food truck onsite.
Escape the routine of the everyday and spend your Wednesday nights in Downtown Round Rock.
All shows begin at 6 p.m. and end at 8 p.m.
- March 2: Urban Achievers Brass Band, 12 Piece Brass Band
- March 9: Lost and Nameless, Country-Folk
- March 16: Lucas Miller, the Singing Zoologist and Joe McDermott. Spring Break for families! Facepainters, bouncy house and balloon artist
- March 23: Charles Thibodeaux and the Austin Cajun Aces, Cajun
- March 30: Huck and the Jackknives, Texas Swing Blues
- April 6: The Sieker Band, Bluegrass
- April 13: Hello Wheels, Stomp Folk
- April 20: Lady Be Good, Western Swing Jazz
- April 27: Sarah Arenella, Vintage Jazz
- May 4: Jimmy and the Mustangs, Rock-N-Roll
- May 11: Jonas Alvarez Band, Latin
- May 18: Randy Brown and Pine Curtain, Folk
- May 25: Colin Huntley Band, Singer-Songwriter
More information contact Kristin Brown, 512-218-5447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.