The Round Rock Express and Rodeo Austin are proud to announce that “Bulls in the Ballpark,” will be returning to Dell Diamond for the second year in a row! The venue will transform from a baseball diamond into a rodeo arena for the two-night bull riding event on Friday, Nov. 5 and Saturday, Nov. 6.
Born out of a unique collaboration in the fall of 2020, Bulls in the Ballpark is a two-night event that features the toughest bull riders facing off against the rowdiest bulls in PRCA Xtreme Bull Riding inside a rodeo arena built on top of the infield at Dell Diamond. Each night will also include the fan favorite Mutton Bustin’ – young cowboys and cowgirls testing their skills and trying to hold on for eight seconds!
Both nights will showcase 35 top bull riders competing for $35,000. Gates are scheduled to open each night at 6 p.m. with the event beginning at 7 p.m. Rodeo Austin fans will once again see and hear some familiar faces and voices at Bulls in the Ballpark. Wayne Brooks, award-winning announcer and long-time voice of Rodeo Austin, will be at the mic. Justin Rumford, Rodeo Austin’s barrel man, will also be bringing his specialty acts to the performances.
- Children under the age of two do not require a ticket to enter Dell Diamond.
- Parking for Bulls in the Ballpark is $15 per vehicle, purchased onsite and via credit card only.
- A clear bag policy will be enforced to reduce the need for security to inspect belongings of guests. Read more at RRExpress.com/Safety.
- All individual ticket sales are final and are not subject to refund or exchange. Read more at RRExpress.com/FAQs.
- The Round Rock Express is not affiliated in any way with third party ticket vendors and cannot validate any ticket purchase through third-party sites. To guarantee all purchased tickets are valid at entry, purchase tickets via RRExpress.com (Tickets.com is the official ticket provider), or through an Express ticket representative.
More information on the event, including how to purchase tickets, is available online: https://www.milb.com/round-rock/fans/bulls-in-the-ballpark