As temperatures continue to rise this summer, the Round Rock Fire Department is asking residents to give back to their neighbors who need help.
The Round Rock Fire Department’s Community Risk Reduction program is accepting donated fans through Aug. 31, and has already begun distributing donated fans. Donations will help provide heat relief to seniors, adults with disabilities and families in need. New boxed fans can be dropped off at the fire stations listed below:
- Central Fire Station 1 (203 Commerce Blvd.)
- Round Rock Fire Station 2 (200. W. Bagdad Ave.)
- Round Rock Fire Station 4 (1301 Double Creek Drive)
- Round Rock Fire Station 5 (350 Deepwood Drive)
- Round Rock Fire Station 7 (2811 Oakmond Blvd.)
- Round Rock Fire Station 8 (1612 Red Bud Lane)
To help slow the spread of COVID-19, fire stations will only accept contactless donations at the front door.
The Community Risk Reduction program focuses on proactively improving quality of life for residents by identifying fire and life safety risks early and preventing them from happening.
For questions, contact email@example.com.
Please fill out the form below if you’d like to request to receive a fan.