The City of Round Rock has once again earned the ETC Institute’s “Leading the Way” award for its outstanding achievement in the delivery of services to residents.
Every two years, the City conducts a survey of its citizens to see how well the city government is meeting their needs and to determine the issues of concern to them. Round Rock ranked in the top 10 percent among communities with a population of 100,000 or more with regard to its performance in the three core areas assessed on ETC Institute’s DirectionFinder Survey:
- Satisfaction with overall quality of services
- Satisfaction with customer service provided by employees
- Satisfaction with the value residents think they receive for local taxes and fees
In Round Rock’s 2022 survey, respondents reported:
- 89% approval with overall quality of City services – which is 38% above Texas average, 51% above U.S. average
- 73% satisfaction with customer service provided by City employees – 41% higher than Texas average, 32% above U.S. average
- 54% satisfaction with overall value received for taxes, fees – 20% higher than Texas average, 34% above U.S. average
“This recognition is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our City employees to provide high-quality customer service to our residents,” said Round Rock Mayor Craig Morgan. “We are committed to delivering high value services and addressing the needs of our community through continued strategic planning.”
Since 1999, the DirectionFinder Survey has been administered to nearly 2 million residents in all 50 states. To learn more about the City’s biennial City survey, visit roundrocktexas.gov/survey.