The City of Round Rock’s four-tiered water rate structure, designed to encourage conservation, is now in effect.
The conservation rate tiers are:
- Tier 1: $2.49 per 1,000 gallons for consumption between 0-18,000 gallons
- Tier 2: $3.11 per 1,000 gallons for consumption between 18,001-24,000 gallons
- Tier 3: $3.74 per 1,000 gallons for consumption between 24,001-30,000 gallons
- Tier 4: $4.98 per 1,000 gallons for consumption greater than 30,001 gallons
All customers pay the same Tier 1 rate of $2.49 per 1,000 gallons for all consumption from October through April.
If we may assist you with questions or billing discrepancies, please call the Billing Office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at 512-218-5460.
Even though our community experienced a fairly wet spring and is not currently considered to be under drought conditions, we encourage customers to follow the watering schedule below:
- Residential odd-numbered addresses: Wednesday and/or Saturday
- Residential even-numbered addresses: Thursday and/or Sunday
- Commercial and multi-family customers: Tuesday and/or Friday
Please water between midnight to 10 a.m., or 7 p.m. to midnight only.
Information on water conservation, including smart landscaping ideas, irrigation maintenance and more can be found in online: roundrocktexas.gov/conservation