Help conserve our water supply while protecting your landscape by following the watering schedule and practicing smart water usage year-round.
Current News and Events
- It’s Smart Irrigation Month and we’re giving out free tools to help you keep your water use and water bill low this summer!
- Rain Barrel Sale! Save over 40% on rain barrels now through August 20!
- New LCRA Rebates are available to City residents.
- Concerned about leaks? Request a FREE Leak Detection Kit.
- View your daily water usage, pay utility bill, and more on RRTXwater.com.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation news, program information, seasonal tips, and more!
Water waste is always prohibited. To report a water waste violation, email Water Conservation, call 512-671-2872, or report on the RRTX app. Please include the date, time, location (address or intersection), and type of violation (i.e. water running into street).
The City encourages residents to follow the Watering Schedule even when no drought restrictions are in effect. The best time to water is before 10 a.m. or after 7 p.m.
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|
Round Rock is a proud partner and supporter of the following water organizations:
3400 Sunrise Road
Round Rock, Texas 78665
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-255-6911