Current News and Events
- Fix a Leak Week is March 18-22, 2019. This week pick up free dye tablets, plumbers tape and other useful information at the utility billing office and public library to help locate and stop leaks. Save water and money!
- Sign up on the City’s water portal (www.RRTXwater.com) to view your daily water use to watch for unusual water usage.
- Keep your automatic sprinkler system OFF; while it is warming up, there’s been enough rain. Extra water is not necessary (yet).
- Sign up to receive leak alerts or view your daily water usage on the City’s new utility portal: RRTXWater.com
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
Although no water restrictions are in effect, it’s still Texas and drought conditions are inevitable. Practice smart water usage year-round, and keep in mind that water waste is always prohibited. To report a water waste violation, email Water Conservation, call 512-671-2872 or report on the RRTX app. Please include date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. water running into street).
Interested in reading the City’s water ordinances? Find them at the following links:
|Outdoor Watering Schedule|
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536