- The rebate programs are available again. Please check the rebate page for details.
- Water tip for February: Waste water averaging is going on. You can save water and money on your utility bill by not irrigating over the winter months. Turn off your irrigation system. Plants go dormant during winter so watering isn’t necessary.
- Fixing leaks also helps in saving water and money!
- 2018 Water Wise Landscaping classes have been scheduled. Click here to see the program details.
- No Water Restrictions are in effect; however water waste is prohibited year-round. Water waste occurs with broken or leaking sprinkler heads, overspray into the street or parking area, water running off the property, water ponding in the street or parking area, broken pipes, leaking faucets, misting irrigation, or other controllable leaks.
- To report a water waste violation, email the Water Conservation Program or call 512-671-2872. Provide specific details including date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. watering running into street) for staff to follow-up on report.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536