REBATES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE; ALL FUNDS HAVE BEEN EXPENDED.
REBATES WILL RETURN OCTOBER 2019.
- Come to the library each month this year to the Green Thumb Gardening Series, presented by the Williamson County Master Gardeners.
- Conservation rebates are no longer available this fiscal year. They will return in October 2019.
- Register to view your daily water usage, pay your bill, see conservation programs and more on the City’s customer portal RRTXwater.com.
- Check your automatic sprinkler system’s watering schedule to make sure it’s not watering more than two times per week.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
Although no water restrictions are in effect, it’s still Texas and drought conditions are inevitable. Practice smart water usage year-round, and keep in mind that water waste is always prohibited. To report a water waste violation, email Water Conservation, call 512-671-2872 or report on the RRTX app. Please include date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. water running into street).
Round Rock’s water conservation program was also named a Finalist in this year’s Texas Environmental Excellence Awards in the water conservation category.
|Outdoor Watering Schedule|
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536