Current News and Events
- July is designated as Smart Irrigation Month, help keep your water use low and irrigation in good shape by taking advantage of rebates for sprinkler repair and up-grades.
- Come to the library each month this year to the Green Thumb Gardening Series, presented by the Williamson County Master Gardeners.
- Conservation rebates available on many water saving products and services including clothes washers, rain barrels, irrigation check-ups and more.
- Sign up to receive leak alerts, view your daily water usage and more on the City’s customer portal RRTXwater.com.
- Keep your automatic sprinkler system OFF; while it is warming up, there’s been enough rain. Extra water is not necessary (yet).
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
Although no water restrictions are in effect, it’s still Texas and drought conditions are inevitable. Practice smart water usage year-round, and keep in mind that water waste is always prohibited. To report a water waste violation, email Water Conservation, call 512-671-2872 or report on the RRTX app. Please include date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. water running into street).
Round Rock’s water conservation program was also named a Finalist in this year’s Texas Environmental Excellence Awards in the water conservation category.
|Outdoor Watering Schedule|
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536