- TURN OFF your irrigation system during the winter (roughly Thanksgiving – Easter); this will help keep your water waste average low, which saves you money year-round. Winter months are also hibernation months for grasses and most plants, they do not need the extra water.
- Rain Barrel Sale going on March 5th – May 7th! Details here.
- The Water Conservation Program has partnered with Texas AgriLife Extension’s Water University to hold a Water Wise Landscaping Series again this year! Topics include:
- No Water Restrictions are in effect; however water waste is prohibited year-round. Water waste occurs with broken or leaking sprinkler heads, overspray into the street or parking area, water running off the property, water ponding in the street or parking area, broken pipes, leaking faucets, misting irrigation, or other controllable leaks.
- To report a water waste violation, email the Water Conservation Program or call 512-671-2872. Provide specific details including date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. watering running into street) for staff to follow-up on report.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536