- July marks Smart Irrigation Month, with a focus on smart outdoor irrigation actions. Watering “smartly” not only uses less water, it saves you money, and helps protect our green spaces and water supply.
- New rebate program being offered for having your irrigation system checked out by a licensed irrigator! Find out the details on the conservation rebate page.
- No Water Restrictions are in effect; however water waste is prohibited year-round. Water waste occurs with broken or leaking sprinkler heads, overspray into the street or parking area, water running off the property, water ponding in the street or parking area, broken pipes, leaking faucets, misting irrigation, or other controllable leaks.
- To report a water waste violation, email the Water Conservation Program or call 512-671-2872. Provide specific details including date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. watering running into street) for staff to follow-up on report.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536