Beginning April 1, take a pledge to save water and earn a chance to win some great prizes, including a Toyota Prius!
Watch our own Mayor McGraw talk about the importance of water conservation and participate in friendly, nationwide competition between cities during the 6th Annual National Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation at www.mywaterpledge.com
- TURN OFF your irrigation system during the winter (roughly Thanksgiving – Easter) and during rainy days; this will help keep your water waste average low, which saves you money year-round. Winter months are also hibernation months for grasses and most plants, they do not need the extra water.
- Rain Barrel Sale going on March 5th – May 7th! Details here.
- Check out our rebate page to see what incentives we offer on new water saving fixtures.
- The Water Conservation Program has partnered with Texas AgriLife Extension’s Water University to hold a Water Wise Landscaping Series again this year! Topics include:
All programs are free. See all the details here.
- No Water Restrictions are in effect; however water waste is prohibited year-round. Water waste occurs with broken or leaking sprinkler heads, overspray into the street or parking area, water running off the property, water ponding in the street or parking area, broken pipes, leaking faucets, misting irrigation, or other controllable leaks.
- To report a water waste violation, email the Water Conservation Program or call 512-671-2872. Provide specific details including date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. watering running into street) for staff to follow-up on report.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536