- Some of the rebate programs have been opened again. Please check the rebate page for details.
- Water tip for November: Prepare to turn off the irrigation this month, for the whole winter! Waste water averaging begins. You can save water and money on your utility bill by not irrigating over the winter months. Cooler temperatures mean less water lost to evaporation, so not as much water is needed to replace it and plants go dormant during winter so watering isn’t necessary.
- No Water Restrictions are in effect; however water waste is prohibited year-round. Water waste occurs with broken or leaking sprinkler heads, overspray into the street or parking area, water running off the property, water ponding in the street or parking area, broken pipes, leaking faucets, misting irrigation, or other controllable leaks.
- To report a water waste violation, email the Water Conservation Program or call 512-671-2872. Provide specific details including date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. watering running into street) for staff to follow-up on report.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536