- ALL rebate programs are now closed as of August, 31, 2017, due to funding being used up. Please check the rebate page for details.
- Water tip for September: Read the picture to the right, then reduce YOUR irrigation system run times for one minute less for each zone (at least the shady ones and the shrubs). With a little bit cooler temperatures the landscape can handle a little less water. (Your water bill will be reduced as well!)
- No Water Restrictions are in effect; however water waste is prohibited year-round. Water waste occurs with broken or leaking sprinkler heads, overspray into the street or parking area, water running off the property, water ponding in the street or parking area, broken pipes, leaking faucets, misting irrigation, or other controllable leaks.
- To report a water waste violation, email the Water Conservation Program or call 512-671-2872. Provide specific details including date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. watering running into street) for staff to follow-up on report.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536