Help conserve our water supply while protecting your landscape by practicing smart water usage year-round.
Current News and Events
- New LCRA Rebates are available to City water customers.
- Rebates open on October 1, see the new rebate for Better Bathrooms!
- Art Contest for all ages to celebrate Imagine A Day Without Water
- Want specific lawn watering advice? Sign up for the new Water My Yard program
- Concerned about leaks? Request a FREE Leak Detection Kit.
- View your daily water usage, pay utility bill, and more on RRTXwater.com.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water news, program information, seasonal tips, and more!
Do you know HOW MUCH water your household uses and how that compares to other homes?
Find out by taking a short, easy quiz on your daily habits to find out how much you use, and tips on how to reduce.
The water conservation program provides free water resources to our residents. Most are available at the Utility Billing Office, located in City Hall and the main Utility Office at 3400 Sunrise Road.
Free items may include*:
- dye tablets to check toilets for leaks
- bathroom faucet aerators
- plumber’s tape to fix leaking showerheads and faucets
- rain gauges
- publications on rain water collection, native landscaping, and irrigation system maintenance
- Plumber’s Handbook for easy plumbing repairs to make around the house
*quantities are limited and selection does change periodically.
Water waste is always prohibited. To report a water waste violation, email Water Conservation, call 512-671-2872, or report on the RRTX app. Please include the date, time, location (address or intersection), and type of violation (i.e. water running into street, water leak).
Round Rock is a proud partner and supporter of the following water organizations:
3400 Sunrise Road
Round Rock, Texas 78665
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-255-6911