- Rain barrel sale ends November 11th!
- Toilet Rebate Program ends permanently after December 31, 2018. All eligible toilets must be purchased by Dec. 31, 2018 and invoices and applications submitted within 60-days of the purchase date.
- Sign up to receive leak alerts or view your daily water usage on the City’s new utility portal: RRTXWater.com
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
Although no water restrictions are in effect, it’s still Texas and drought conditions are inevitable. Practice smart water usage year-round, and keep in mind that water waste is always prohibited. To report a water waste violation, email Water Conservation, call 512-671-2872 or report on the RRTX app. Please include date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. water running into street).
|Outdoor Watering Schedule|
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536