Current News and Events
- Come to the library each month this year to the Green Thumb Gardening Series, presented by the Williamson County Master Gardeners. Last one is December 10th.
- Wastewater Averaging begins soon, so reduce water consumption to keep wastewater charges low. Turn off irrigation systems for winter.
- Conservation Rebates are available.
- Easily view your daily water usage, pay utility bill, and more on RRTXwater.com.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
Although no water restrictions are in effect, it’s still Texas and drought conditions are inevitable. Practice smart water usage year-round, and keep in mind that water waste is always prohibited. To report a water waste violation, email Water Conservation, call 512-671-2872 or report on the RRTX app. Please include date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. water running into street).
Round Rock’s water conservation program was also named a Finalist in this year’s Texas Environmental Excellence Awards in the water conservation category.
|Outdoor Watering Schedule|
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|
3400 Sunrise Road
Round Rock, Texas 78665
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-255-6911