- Find and fix leaks this month to save money and water!
- Visit the Utility Billing office ball month long to pick up free dye tablets to check your toilets for leaks and free rolls of Teflon tape (plumber’s tape) to fix those dripping faucets and showerheads.
- Visit the Round Rock public library during March 19-23rd to pick up free leak items, we’ll have a table on the first floor near the book return.
- Sign up to receive leak alert notices www.RRTXwater.com (coming soon!)
- 2018 Water Wise Landscaping classes have been scheduled. Click here to see the program details.
- No Water Restrictions are in effect; however water waste is prohibited year-round. Water waste occurs with broken or leaking sprinkler heads, overspray into the street or parking area, water running off the property, water ponding in the street or parking area, broken pipes, leaking faucets, misting irrigation, or other controllable leaks.
- To report a water waste violation, email the Water Conservation Program or call 512-671-2872. Provide specific details including date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. watering running into street) for staff to follow-up on report.
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536