Current News and Events
- Toilet Rebate Program ends permanently after December 31, 2018. All eligible toilets must be purchased by Dec. 31, 2018. Applications must be submitted within 60-days of the purchase date.
- Turn your automatic sprinkler system OFF for the winter. Plants are not actively growing, they are going dormant. The extra water is not necessary.
- Sign up to receive leak alerts or view your daily water usage on the City’s new utility portal: RRTXWater.com
- Read The Water Spot blog for more water conversation, news, program information, and more!
- Learn how to reduce your consumption with Home Water Works.
Although no water restrictions are in effect, it’s still Texas and drought conditions are inevitable. Practice smart water usage year-round, and keep in mind that water waste is always prohibited. To report a water waste violation, email Water Conservation, call 512-671-2872 or report on the RRTX app. Please include date, time, location (address or intersection) and type of violation (i.e. water running into street).
Interested in reading the City’s water ordinances? Find them at the following links:
|Outdoor Watering Schedule|
|Property Type||Watering Days|
|Residential Odd-Numbered Address||Wednesday and/or Saturday|
|Residential Even-Numbered Address||Thursday and/or Sunday|
|Commercial, Industrial, Multifamily, Institutional, Government||Tuesday and/or Friday|
2008 Enterprise Drive
Round Rock, Texas 78664
Phone: 512-671-2872 | Fax: 512-218-5536