Help take Round Rock Parks and Recreation “To the Future” by attending one of our Community Open House Meetings to reshape and update the PARD Master Plan, Game Plan 2020.
- Aug. 4, Grace Lutheran Church, 708 Bluff Drive
- Aug. 5, Williamson County Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd.
- Aug. 6, Behrens Ranch neighborhood amenity center, 2503 Arbor Drive
- Aug. 12, Baca Center, 301 W. Bagdad Ave., Bldg 2
- Aug. 13, Clay Madsen Recreation Center, 1600 Gattis School Road
All meetings will run from 5 to 7:30 p.m.
These are drop by open house meetings where you will get a firsthand look at accomplishments, bond project updates, current and future facility upgrades and improvements, and where our parks are heading in the future. You can offer input that will help shape your Parks and Recreation Department.