The WilCo Wellness Alliance invites you and your friends and family to take part in our Community Health Survey on May 1. It will take approximately five minutes of your time and is completely confidential. Your opinions are important and will help Williamson County make sure they are focused on your needs. Your answers will inform how they research and prioritize health issues in our communities.
- Allen R. Baca Center (301 W Bagdad Ave # 2, Round Rock, TX 78664)
- Liberty Hill Community Resource Center (155 Hillcrest Lane, Liberty Hill, TX 78642)
- Cedar Park Public Health Center (350 Discovery Blvd. # 102, Cedar Park, TX)
- Georgetown Public Health Center (100 W. 3rd St., Georgetown, TX 78626)
- Round Rock Public Health Center (355 Texas Avenue, Round Rock, TX 78664)
- Taylor Public Health Center (115 W. 6th Street, Taylor, TX 76574)
The survey will conclude on May 31. Results will be made available to the community upon completion of the 2019 Community Health Assessment.
Questions should be directed to Melissa Tung via email or phone at 512-248-7624.