The Communication and Marketing Department develops internal and external communications and assists managing citizen participation initiatives.
The Communication and Marketing Department manages:
- The City website, roundrocktexas.gov
- Social media
- The monthly newsletter inserted in utility bills
- Video content and other programming for the City’s Government Access Channels, Time Warner channel 10 and ATT Uverse channel 99
- Downtown Round Rock marketing and special events
- Arts and Culture
- Shop the Rock, which educates residents about the benefits of shopping local and promotes local businesses
- Oversees the City’s biennial customer service survey
The Communications and Marketing Director handles media relations for most departments.
The department staff has been recognized for innovation and excellence, most recently with seven awards from the City-County Communications and Marketing Association and nine awards from Texas Association of Municipal Information Officers.
Communication and Marketing Department
221 E. Main Street
Round Rock, Texas 78661