A fire that appears to have started on a balacony has displaced 37 residents of the Apple Creek Apartments, 1501 Lawnmont Drive.
Fire Department crews responded to a report of an apartment fire at 12:08 a.m. Wednesday. When they arrived, they reported fire on a balcony that had spread to the attic above.
All residents were out of the apartment building that was on fire when crews arrived. Two dogs were rescued and returned to their owners.
Those displaced include 26 adults and 11 children. Round Rock Police Victims Services personnel are assisting those impacted by the fire.
A damage estimate has not yet been made. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
The Round Rock Police Department chaplain has coordinated donations to the families who have been displaced.
Location: Fellowship Church, 3379 Gattis School Road
- Wednesday, Nov. 19, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 21, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 22, 9 a.m. to noon
- Nonperishable food items
- Adult and children’s clothing, jackets and shoes
- Hygiene products
- Pet care items and pet food