Applications being accepted for board and commission vacancies

Regular and alternate positions available

The Round Rock City Council is accepting applications for vacancies on the following city boards and commissions:

  • Planning and Zoning Commission
  • Zoning Board of Adjustment – Regular Position
  • Zoning Board of Adjustment – Alternate Position

Applications and more information on the positions available can be obtained by visiting the Board and Commission webpage or by contacting the City Clerk’s office at

Share thisShare on Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter