The 9th annual Chalk Walk Arts Festival will return to Centennial Plaza in Downtown Round Rock on Oct. 5 and 6. The festival takes place from 5 to 9:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5 and 9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 6. Festival admission is free.
The popular festival features something for the whole family and draws over 40,000 attendees to Downtown. The festival features hundreds of artists that will cover the streets with chalk murals.
- 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5 – South Austin Moonlighters concert
- 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 6 – Vallejo concert
- 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5 – High School culinary arts showcase
- Community music, theater and dance performances
- Vendor fair featuring artists and craft vendors
Free shuttle service will be provided on Saturday only. The shuttles will run from Dell Diamond’s west parking lot every 30 minutes and will include one wheelchair accessible shuttle. The first shuttle will leave Dell Diamond at 10 a.m. and the final shuttle will leave Centennial Plaza at 6 p.m.